All CoARE user accounts are set to expire three (3) months after it was issued. To renew your account, kindly accomplish the COARE FACILITY ACCOUNT RENEWAL FORM and submit required document/s identified in the form: https://goo.gl/forms/BFecCg9zga0AaLm73
- The endorsement letter must be dated/prepared within the last 6 months.
- Request will be processed within 2-3 working days
- A user can no longer access any of the CoARE services, including the CoARE User Portal, after account expiration.
- Once account is extended, a user can utilize the facility for another three (3) months.
- Accounts that will not be renewed 6 months after account expiration will be permanently deleted with or without notice.
- A user's stored files, backup data, and provisioned VMs will also be deleted 6 months after account expiration.
- Only application of users who completed the requirements will be processed.