The CoARE Project offers three major services, namely HPC, Storage and Science Cloud Service. A default allocation per service is already set to ensure that CoARE facility resources will be fairly distributed to users.
- For HPC, each user is allocated with the following resources:
CPU cores : 240 cores Storage (/home) : 100 GB Storage (/scratch 1) : 10 TB Storage (/scratch 2) : 10 TB CPU hours : 2,000 hours # of files per /scratch : Up to 1,000,000 files
- All users should be informed that if their accounts expired, all files in /scratch that will not be removed after 30 working days will be deleted permanently.
- The scratch space should not be used as a long term storage for your files. If you wish to store your files for a longer time, you may store it in home
Storage / iRODS¶
- For Storage/iRODS, a user is allocated with 5 TB storage resources, where he/she will archive his/her environmental and/or geospatial data. Take note that this is different from the HPC's /home, /scracth1 and /scratch 2 storage.
Storage size : 5 TB
- Resources that will be allocated to users for this service are the following: 4 cores, 12 GB for memory and 500 GB for storage.
CPU cores : 2 cores Memory : 4 RAM Disk : 40 GB