Registration for the 2nd CoARE HPC Training is now open!
All CoARE project's stakeholders and possible users of the ASTI facility are invited to join the training. It will be held on 13 August 2015 at ASTI Training Room, ASTI Bldg., C.P. Garcia Ave., UP Technopark, UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Interested attendees should register by signing up the online form. Link to the form is http://goo.gl/forms/YXKaHKONnj. Program of activities and topics for the training are included in the form. Kindly check for more information about the training.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Deadline of registration is on 24 JULY 2015
- All attendees should bring their own laptops for the hands-on activities
- Please check our Facebook page for updates
- Lunch meal and snacks will be provided by ASTI
- This training is free of charge
- For your questions, email CoARE Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 426-3572
The Computing and Archiving Research and Environment (CoARE) Project will be conducting a training on High Performance Computing (HPC) for all current users of the ASTI HPC facility.
The said training will be held on 06 August 2015 at the ASTI Bldg., C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Technopark, UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Although not required, all CoARE project’s stakeholders who are actively using the facility are encouraged to attend the training. Interested attendees may register by filling out the online form at http://goo.gl/forms/BcnAZlwNxg
- Please confirm your attendance by filling out the online form on or before 07 JULY 2015
- All participants should bring their own laptops for the hands-on activities
- Meals will be provided by ASTI
- For more information about the event, please see the online form
- CoARE Team can be reached through email at email@example.com or through phone at 426-3572 for your questions and clarifications
Also available in: Atom